August 9, 2018

New ownership of GKEML

On 8th August 2018, Hung Lin Holding Ltd had bought over the 51% ownership of GKEML from Plantation Holdings BV and at the same time, also bought over the other 49% of GKEML from GKE Corporation Ltd. Hung Lin Holding Ltd is officially now the new 100% owner of GKEML.

Mr. Jason Li Jing and Mr. Michael Goh are the two new Directors of Hung Lin Holding Ltd. Both are officially appointed as Managing Directors of GKEML who will co-manage to develop, steer and grow the company into an international warehousing & logistics player.

With more than 40 years of experiences in the LME warehousing and logistics business behind them, both will combine their business expertise & know-how to provide the high standard of services that they have come to be well known for in the marketplace. Building on trust and combining with excellent services as key drivers, Jason and Michael with their team is here to assist you in your business at any time.